I hope you are all doing well and not going too crazy in preperation for the holidays!
I finished the Girl's Bedroom today.
The biggest challenge was the door. It took me a while to commit to a design. I decided on a classic pannel on the bottom half and linen fold detail for the top. The field aroung the linen fold looked a bit empty, so I took a basewood corbel, sliced it, and glued it into the inner corners of the frame. All the other bedroom doors will be the same, only finished in faux-walnut.
Instead of hanging picture frames in this room, I'm thinking of making a half round canopy with curtains to go over the headboard. Most likely it will be blue and white silk with gold trim.
The Nursery will be 21" x 15"
Finally, I've mentionned before that I am not a fan of spray adhesive. and here is why:
And now I'm off to make supper. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and good luck with last minute shopping and holiday preperation.
All the best,